Friday, February 26, 2010

Today is Friday!

Today is Friday...
  • the final day of the working week
  • tutoring my 8 year old granddaughter
  • eating at a local restaurant with my family
  • visiting Toys R Us with my my granddaughters

Tonight is Friday night...
  • laying on our bed with my cat, Charlie and my husband, Dave
  • "playing computer" with our laptops
  • watching TV...or at least...the TV is on...who's paying any attention?
  • relaxing...making quiet conversation
  • resting....God is good!
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think on these things." Philippians 4:8

3 comments:

  1. Love it Pam, love it all! Am praying for all of you today as I hear "Big big house" on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (the above comment was supposed to go under your Sunday post, not sure what happened...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh... Now I'm looking forward to Friday!

    ReplyDelete