Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Have I Done?

Today...
  • I decided to take the plunge.
  • I put feet to my goal-making.
  • I have created my first blog site.
  • Now, on to my first blog content!
Today...
  • I pulled my head out of the sand.
  • I made a decision.
  • I will have something to say!
Tomorrow...
  • I will wake up and wonder...What have I done?
  • I will calm down.
  • I will smile...and
  • Call my daughter...What do I do now?
I invite you to journey with me as I proceed through my years as a "beginner" in the "senior" years. (I'm really not that old, am I?) Sadly, I'm afraid so. I can even order from the cheap senior menu at some restaurants.

Pam

4 comments:

  1. So, you haven't decided to hit the "delete" button yet. Hope you have fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Aunt Pam this is Kayleen. I created this account when I was using Steve's email. What a great idea! But I have to disagree, you are NOT a senior!!!!!!!! Maybe to AARP but not to me! Actually I started to get stuff from AARP when I turned 40! Can you believe it?! How could they mess that one up!
    Anyway I will have some fun following this one!
    I love you guys!

    Kayleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered a little bit today...what have I done...and I called your daughter too!

    And now I am thinking of other blog ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I know I'll enjoy following your blog. And, for the record, I agree that you are NOT a senior!

    ReplyDelete